Asked and answered for import
The first step is to contact our business managers and request a quote here.
FCL is an abbreviation for Full Container Load, which means the shipment will be the only one in the container.
LCL is an abbreviation for Loose Container Load, which means the shipments are on pallets that will be loaded with other shipments in a container.
- All information related to the cargo:
- Cubic meters (height * width * length)
- All information for the shipper:
- Company name
- Company address
- Company telephone number
- Contact person’s name / Email address / Contact telephone number”
- Should Samskip pick up this cargo? If so, where and when can Samskip pick up?
- Which vessel would you like Samskip to use?
By entering all the information provided above into Samskip booking request on the Samskip service web.
By confirming the booking on Samskip service web.
- Clients who make upfront cash payments settle the shipment cost before delivery.
- Clients with account transactions receive a monthly invoice. Please ensure that the account authorization covers the total amount of shipments invoiced.
- You can make a payment for a shipping invoice using the following details:
- ID: 440986-1539
- Bank: 0301-26-1332
- Explanation: Please include the booking number of the shipment.
- Kindly send a receipt for the transaction to [email protected] (the email of the service department).
You can request custom clearance for a shipment on Samskip service web. Then you upload the invoice for the shipment under “attachments”, choose “service” in the bottom of the page and request custom clearance in the drop-down list.
You can also request custom clearance by sending the invoice for the shipment along with the arrival notice to [email protected] and request custom clearance.
When damage to a shipment is evident, you are required to submit a written report to Samskip within three days of receiving the shipment. You can send this report to [email protected].
Here you can see Samskip vessel schedule:
Here you can find information on Samskip containers: